AWARD FOR MAFF SHORT DEVELOPMENT FUND IS SEK 30,000 PRESENTED BY FILM I SKÅNE
ELIGIBILITY AND CONDITIONS:
- Director and/or producer must be a Nordic resident (Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Finland, Iceland) and below points must apply:
- The Nordic resident is of Arab origin.
- The story of the film has a connection to Arab culture, identity or exile.
- Short narrative films (documentary is not eligible).
- Only complete submissions will be reviewed and considered. Incomplete submissions will not be processed.
- Decisions on selected projects cannot be appealed. Malmo Arab Film Festival, MAFF Development Funding Committee or Film i Skåne are not obliged in any way to give any reasons and/or comments on the reasons for the non-selected projects.
- 1 -2 representative of the project will be invited to Malmo Arab Film Festival during MMF to participate in the pitching sessions, one to one meetings with the committee of the MAFF development funding
- Malmo Arab Film Festival or Film I Skåne are not obliged in any way to participate in or contribute to the selected projects for future production, whether as donors, co-producer, or partners in any other way.
- MAFF Market Forum, Malmo Arab Film Festival and Film I Skåne shall be listed as co-producers of the film, and their logos shall be included in film closing credits, as well as for dissemination and in any promotional materials associated with the production.
- Sweden shall be included as a country of production in all materials.
- Granted development funding that has not been used shall be repaid.
- The funding is paid according to the agreement between Malmo Arab Cinema Center and the authorized representative of the winning project.
- Other rules and regulations of development funding applies according to the conditions stated by Film i Skåne.